Re: rear end noise

To: "Grant Kester" <gkester@ucsd.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear end noise
From: "Doug Hofer" <doug@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 06:40:21 -0400
You might try checking the fluid in the diff.  My '69 clunks some, in spite
of a recent rear-end overhaul, and whenever it does, the fluid is inevitable
low.  I know I need to replace the seals, but until the exhaust system needs
replacing I'm just going to check the fluid every couple of months!

Doug Hofer
'69 daily driver