Re: Please post the rules

To: andylit@covad.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please post the rules
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:33:47 EDT
It was always my belief that the rules were meant to be broken, hence you
test the validly of the rule. A little advertisement never hurt anyone, as a
matter of fact I have learned a great deal about new parts and processes. Now,
IM
not trying to stir the pot here, but if a guy comes up with a new product or
part for our cars what the hurt in getting the word out. I know that the list
helped me when I produced the cockpit cover for the tr6 and was trying to get
the word out about them and there features. I have now sold over 30 and have 5
more available. but in know way is this an advertisement. Please see my add in
the back of the 6 pack magazine:)  just by two cents.

Mark Johnson

Yes, I was the guy who climbed the movie screen at The roadster factory 1999
to get the best picture of all those triumphs, broke the rules but didn't hurt
anyone!