Re: Please post the rules

To: TR6me@cs.com, andylit@covad.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please post the rules
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:08:10 -0500
At 10:33 AM 10/15/03 -0400, TR6me@cs.com wrote:

>It was always my belief that the rules were meant to be broken

That's all well and good, Mark.

BUT, this list is provided by an individual who invests HIS OWN time and
money. Especially his time. He probably spends as much time each week
maintaining this and all of the other lists that are part of team.net as we
spend at our full time jobs. He gets ZERO income from this. He does it for
the love of the hobby. He has asked that commercial traffic not take place
on this list. He has that right. THIS IS HIS LIST. He has even provided
lists for people to sell stuff. DO IT THERE.

Understand, this list and the others that MJB maintains are not a right,
but a privelage. You want to break the rules, that's up to you. But if MJB
gets fed up and decides to shut it down, there is going to be a huge void
in our hobby that is going to be mighty hard to fill. And that would not be
a good thing.

PLEASE, let's get back to TRiumphs.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U