Re: TSI Rockers

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TSI Rockers
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:31:51 -0400
Hi Jim,
    I remember the problems I was having all to well. First I would like to
thank EVERYONE that helped me out, including you. In regards to your
comments about TSI's rockers, you never made a derogatory comment about
Ted's product. You were very helpful and did advise me to take any problems
I had up with Ted and to get back to you if I were still in need of help. I
do remember wishing I had bought yours in the first place though, it would
had saved me a lot of aggravation. TSI's rollers are good quality but they
do have a few issues that do need to be dealt with. They are NOT a simple
bolt on replacement and you are a bit on your own when you get them. These
issues should be relayed to the customer prior to purchasing.
    As far as commercial use of the list, I welcome it. I want to know all
my options when looking to buy parts for my car, as long as things stay
civil.

Thanks again,

Nick Gemas