TRF TR6 Volume II Catalog

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF TR6 Volume II Catalog
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:08:13 -0400
I talked to John Sauger (sp?) at TRF the other day, and I offered to
scan a TRF TR6 Volume II catalog and make some HTML out of it.

There would be an index and you click the index line and it will show
you the page.

He said he would find a TRF TR6 Volume II catalog and send it to me. I
will cut it up and scan it in. I will give the HTML back to him so he
can post it on the TRF web site. I'm not sure if that will happen or not.

I think it may amount to 10 or 20 meg, so I'm not sure how to distribute
it to those of you that may be interested. The jpg's don't seem to
compress well.

It could take some time because I'll only do about 10 pages a night.

Any ideas, let me know.

I guess there is an update in the works for the Volume II catalog, but
John could not say when it would be ready.

Don Malling