Re: TRF TR6 Volume II Catalog

To: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF TR6 Volume II Catalog
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:30:19 -0400
Hi Greg,

The only reason I am doing it is to help myself and others order from
TRF. I'm considering joining their investment program for the 10% and
33% off parts. I feel a little stupid loaning a mail order auto parts
business $5K when they don't even have a catalog for their parts. Who
would do something like that... :-).

I want TRF to be successful, because they carry a full line of Triumph
parts, and try to source/manufacture the odd ball stuff that no one else
carries. Plus I think it's important to have several big players in the
US. Competition is good for everyone.

Odd thing is that I don't have a TR6 either. I have a TR250 and several
MGBs. I would like a TR6, and am looking for one. Some of us are just
weird I guess -- go figure. :-).

They don't have an MGB catalog either, but I hear that's just around the
corner.

I want all these guys to stay in business so we have parts for the long
haul.

But you are right. These are certainly nice books for reference, but
it's not like there are no other good ones around.

Don Malling