Re: Rear end

To: dito9561@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Rear end
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:48:09 +0000
OK...   This is not the first time I have heard this mentioned and I still
don't have a clear idea of the failure they refer to.  Are they saying the
half-shafts (dirveshafts sic ) twist in two or the stub axle twists in two,
the hub disintegrates, or what? Does anyone have photos?
Sorry for being dense, SD Steve
PS bought a Roto-Flex GT6 MKIII with a nice body and overdrive yesterday. I
bought it for resale if anyone is looking. Email off list at:
slbridge@hotmail.com

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134