RE:Finally!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Finally!
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:13:31 -0500
GSFuqua1@aol.com wrote:
>I have yet to run into Vicki Brit doing this and only seen
>Moss a few times and never with the amount of items that TRF brings.  As
for
>being generous in donating items I have had little success with Moss or
Vicki
>Brit.

   I was in charge of all vendors for a VTR National event
a few years back. I contacted TRF, Moss and Victoria British
(among others). Victoria British were the FIRST to respond with a sizable
check,
plus some give-away items that had not even been requested.  Moss Motors
responded
with a reasonable size cadre if items to be given away and had a presence
at the event
(people, a motor home, etc). TRF promised a financial donation and showed
up with
their ample supply of parts.  However, it then took our club almost a year
to coax the
promised money out of TRF - we were "in the red" for the event until they
finally paid up.
And don't ask me about getting core charges back from TRF....

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH