Re: Finally!

To: "David Friedlander" <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Finally!
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:51:16 -0400
Its been available for download since the 2nd. from their web site.
I received my paper copy over a week ago. and I'm in florida;
Yours  must have gotten stuck in the carriers bag.
TRF club members had a preview in Sept.
I ordered quite a bit, but I think I must have left you a few pickins

Al Salvatore
76tr6 nicely equiped now