Dash Veneer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Veneer
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:44:23 -0500
Hi List,

I am starting the research portion of a dash refinish and I am looking for
information on what types of wood others have used on their dash.  If you have
refinished the wood veneer with something other than stock original can you
send me an email with what type of wood you used?  Also, if you happen to have
a picture of the finished product that would be most helpful.

Secondly, if anyone happens to have an extra dash hanging around that has the
outer veneer in rough shape that you wouldnt mind parting with can you contact
me with what you might want for it?  I figure it might be a good idea to
practice.  Thanks for any and all help.

Cheers,

Aaron