Re: rear sway bars

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: rear sway bars
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:15:21 EST
Robert et al.,
My request to "drive" was entirely sarcastic.  My track driving experience is
limited entirely to what I experienced at TRF this summer, so I would imagine
any sane individual would not want me in their drivers seat.  However, the
autocross/hill climb experience whetted my appetite for more.  I hope to find a
local opportunity to do more of this.  Are you aware of  autocross resources?
I have a number of basic questions.  BTW the 2003 VTR results were posted
today on the TRF web site.  I don't know what happened to my time for the
autocross.  My 1st run was a little over 32 seconds.  I scratched on the second
effort.  ... slid right  through the 1st turn. I wish I had had a chance to
practice.  I'm sure I would have improved a lot.  I thought I would have done a
little better in the hill climb event though. I pushed my car about as hard as
it
would go.  I think slowing down for the hay bales was the problem.
Joe Davis