In need of new Differencial

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: In need of new Differencial
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:59:20 -0500
Hi guys,
    I found the cause of my rear end clank that was coming from the drivers
side wheel. It seems that when I jack the car up with the car in 4th gear I
can rotate the wheel to take up the slack in the dif, if I push harder it
then slips about 3/8" until it again until drivetrain resistance is felt.
This slipping transfers into a clank when under power from the engine. So it
seems I need a new differential, I'd like one that is known to be in good
condition so I don't have to rebuild it. Also , any help with a shop that
has rebuilt units would be great in case I can't find a good used one.

Thanks Nick Gemas