RE: engine color

To: "STEPHEN KIRSIS" <sakirsis@txucom.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: engine color
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:50:02 -0700
I believe that the original engine color was black with factory replacement
engines being blue. (I think I read that somewhere anyway)

 I used a combination of gloss and matte ceramic engine paints to get a really
nice satin finish that matches up to my TriumphTune rocker cover quite nicely.
Sprayed the glossy on first then as it was still tacky gave it multiple light
coats of the matte.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort COllins, CO