re: Windshield gasket replacement

To: <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Windshield gasket replacement
From: "Paul G. Edelstein" <pgedelstein@capitaltriumphregister.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:02:43 -0500
John,

I used 3M strip caulk (3M PN 08578), which I believe is virtually identical to
the OE stuff.  You use two parallel rows of it.  Sticks and seals like a
motha.

It is available from Eastwood and most 3M auto body suppliers.  About $10 per
box, which has 60 1-foot strips.  Will probably last a lifetime, has many
uses, and you can share with your friends ;-{)

Paul E.
Annandale, VA
71 TR6 Damson CC67060
80 TR8 Aqua TPVDV8AT210430