Convertible Top Fit Question

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Convertible Top Fit Question
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:31:51 -0600
William,

I have the same problem.  I love to blame Robbins for a top that does not
fit.  On the other hand, there was no gap behind the window until I replaced
the window channels.  But I enjoy Robbins bashing so much I would rather
blame them.

BPN sells an Easy On top that has the first 3 snaps pre-installed on the
sides.  I put one on a car that I sold shortly thereafter so I don't know
how it is holding up but boy did it look great when installed.

As for squealing brakes, Permatex makes a blue goop to spray on the back of
the disc pads.  Works for me.

John Phillips,
Greasy Hands Garage N.
 Claremore, OK,