Re: Fan Switch

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fan Switch
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:10:13 -0800
Aaron -- I just checked mine .. mine works slow ... fast ... on click 1
and full out click 2, so I'd bet you have the wires mixed.   I'll be in the
car, under the dash, replacing dash lights later today, I'll check the
connectors and post back to you..

ken
73 TR6
So San Francisco CA
----- Original Message -----  Hi List,

> Simple question for the sake of curiosity.  My fan switch on the dash is a
two speed switch with the first click as you pull it out the high speed and
the second position out being low speed.  This is opposite the way most
switches operate.  Is this normal and the way the switch is supposed to
work, or are there potentially a couple wires switched around in the back?