RE: Garage Space/GARAGEMAHALL

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Garage Space/GARAGEMAHALL
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:27:30 -0800
        Richard:

        I had to laugh at all these pictures. What is very apparent from
many of them is that when push comes to shove, the family buggy
sleeps out in the cold, while the "rusty treasure" that so many of
us drive only rarely is lavished with a warm dry place to sleep,
oodles of attention, spares, and expensive tool$.
        I can see that this is not a hobby for so many of us, rather
it is a sick obsession. These rusty treasures (my affectionate term
for the 6) have a way of moving in and taking over. Too much fun
I guess. The only reason mine is not kept in the bedroom during the
winter is that my wife would make *ME* sleep in the driveway. She
is the only thing in my life that is more expensive than the 6, so
of course she wins those 'discussions' every time. She is my true
pride and joy, although she would swear it is the TR6 =:-)

        Thanks,

        Vance