Wiring probs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring probs
From: kmcnelis@nmsu.edu
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:42:34 -0700
I know...  diagnosing wiring problems over the internet is IMPOSSIBLE but....

Suggestions are welcome.  It's a "green wire" problem, '72 TR6.  I have tested
the resistance everywhere I can find, with no luck.  I have Master's book.
Helped with generalities, but still having problems.  Does the location of the
heating in the wires give any clues?  My wires are getting hot at the fuse
box, the stop light switch on the brake pedal, and at the hazard switch.  Both
the Brake light switch and hazard switch are new.  Heat is enough to melt
insulation.  Also, w/s wipers want to run, regardless of switch position, but
they run like they are not getting enough power, i.e., very slowly.

HELP ME! and thanks.

Kevin