Re: anti-roll bars

To: <CHUCK.ARNOLD@oracle.com>, "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anti-roll bars
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:43:49 -0600
 Richard Good athttp://www.goodparts.com/, VERY nice front roll bar and the
back is adjustable, but I haven't used it.  The front is a quality piece, my
only complaint is that the pillow mounts were  bare aluminum. I had mine
powder coated. Some may like to see the shinny AL mounts, but I prefer the
inconspicuous black pc'd mounts. Actually I'm very happy with all Good's
parts, some nice stuff.

Revington TR at
http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/mainframe.asp?http://www.revingtontr.com/shop
/Collection_Display.asp?a=2&mscssid=427S1SEHEH4X8JJ06NHB0B3QJX5071EC&SiteLang
uage=eng&CarType=TR6&PageType=default&CollectionId=%400000000002&CollName=ANT
I%2DROLL+BARS+%28ARB%29+REAR&ParentName=Suspension+and+steering, Revington TR
for an adjustable rear bar which goes over and behind the diff, but you will
need to use there rear shock conversion too. I love the way the rear shock
conversion mounts up. Both are kind of expensive.

Richard Seaton