FW: Electronic Tach

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Electronic Tach
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:41:38 -0500
Hello James,

It just so happens that I have recently converted to electronic fuel
injection and distributorless ignition.  Not all EFI products incorporate
ignition systems so I take it you will also be going distributorless? Either
way you can leave the old distributor in place and it will still run the
mechanical tach. My car still runs the distributor with an empty cap just to
keep out dirt. Over the winter I plan to cut back an old distributor so it
is nothing more than a mechanical tach drive.

You can see some EFI conversion photos on my web site:
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/

Rick Patton
75 Delft blue TR6
patton@suscom-maine.net