link to parts for sale

To: "6Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: link to parts for sale
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:58:40 -0500
I have received a lot of interest (thanks to all) and have posted pictures
of the Webers, hubcaps, and the turn signals on my website.

The O/d parts and taillight parts will take me a day or two to inventory and
photograph. Check back to the site on Monday for that.

Be advised the links under 'parts for sale' are large files. I tried to
organize it so you don't have to wait on files you don't care to see to
load. (I know the site is kind of lame, but it is handy for this sort of
thing!)

http://home.adelphia.net/~jimmble/index/Page_1x.html

To those that find this distasteful, I can only say that I apologize. I have
used a subject line that CLEARLY states what is to follow, so it can be
deleted easily. I HATE E-bay, and want to reach the folks most likely to be
interested. I posted on the Teamnet site 2 weeks ago without a single reply.
(I think that the web-based forums are better, but only if people use them)
I posted here on Thurs. to find my mailbox full on Fri. Hard to argue with
success!

Jim

Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do
that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -Mark
Twain