Lower wishbone arms

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lower wishbone arms
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:54:11 -0500
Has anyone ever had these "rebuilt", by welding in the elongated holes and
having them rebored? I had to replace all four of mine and while TRF had
them (NOS units, no more being made from what I read) it seems like an item
that needs to be thought about in the future as they have a habit of wearing
out if not maintained well. I would donate mine if it something that makes
sense. Just had to order the upper fulcrum on wheel #2 (#1 was ok) due to
some heavy pitting on the bearing surface also, wonder if THESE should be
rebuilt also?

Gary R.

 <http://www.icer.net/TR6.html> http://www.icer.net/TR6.html

74 TR6