tr6 damper

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: tr6 damper
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:00:24 +0000
I am working on my supercharged EFI conversion. Does anybody on the list
near upstate SC have a good damper that I could borrow to have a lower pully
machined to fit on it? The spare engine that I have has one but evidently it
sat damper down(on some surface) for a long time and the outer ring is not
true. I will gladly return it once the machinest is done. I will pay
shipping both ways.

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline?  The classic country stars are
always singing on MSN Radio Plus.  Try one month free!