Need Atlanta paint stripper

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Atlanta paint stripper
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:52:16 EST
A question primarily to some of my Atlanta-based friends.  Does anyone have
the number of Unpaint or another service that will dip a few body panels for
me?  I tried the number for them in Steave Freeman's article on the GTA website
and it seems to be disconnected.   I used chemical stripper on the rear  (wow
what strong stuff -- I know why they call it aircraft stripper,  I think the
Air Force must use it to melt the wings off of old planes) but was thinking of
taking the more removable panels and having them dipped.

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6