RE: Master Brakes

To: sadelman@woh.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Master Brakes
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:40:52 -0500
Saul,

I would think that if your MC was leakin' when it was cold, EVERYONE esle's
would be too.  You can always attempt to rebuild the MC or have it
resleeved.  If you see ANY pitting, think about a resleeve(about 120 plus
shipping) or perhaps a new one.  BPNW carries new for 171 plus
shipping(nfi).  Sounds like you had someone else do the work.  Did you get a
warranty?

Good Luck,

Todd Bermudez
TR250