Re: Ball Joints - Front suspension

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Ball Joints - Front suspension
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:52:04 -1000
I purchased the entire kit from Rimmer Brothers.  The upper ball joint has a
flat silver surface with the letters "H" "R" stamped into it but no holes?

I also thought there was supposed to be a grease fititng on the one
connecting to the steering rack but that's sealed also?

Kona winds off and on all year.  We've had 30" of rain here in the last two
weeks though.  It's starting to feel like Seattle.

Thanks,

Mark