Missouri LBC repair shops

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Missouri LBC repair shops
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:29:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi 'Packers:

I'm wanting some suggestions for good LBC service and repair shops from those
of you in Missouri. I'm located in Jefferson City, but I'm not opposed to
traveling to the larger cities. Any information you can give would be
appreciated - quality of work, facilities, depth of knowledge, range of
services offered, cost, your experiences, etc.

I do quite a bit of minor to moderate work myself, but apart from changing
gaskets and removing the cyliner head, I prefer to leave the major repairs to
the pro's.

Jim Jones
'72 Emerald