RE: Radiator shroud/duct

To: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Radiator shroud/duct
From: "Mark Pruitt" <mwpruitt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:12:04 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
I love the shroud!!! It is powder coated in black and looks GREAT! The guy
is Rob Gibbs, from British Columbia, not sure if he is on the list, but if
you would like his e-mail address, send me a e-mail off list and I'll
provide it to you. He does great work, the fit and finish are the best that
I've seen.
Mark