Re: critiques of RWilliams book

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: critiques of RWilliams book
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:37:24 -0600
 I found the "How to Restore Book" very informative, but the "How to Improve"
was in my opinion a sleeper.  The "How to Restore" does mention areas  to
reinforce the frame, which I followed, most notable for me was the steering
rack area and steel plates behind the A arm mounts, don't recall seeing these
mentioned elsewhere.
  I may have found the "HTI" book more informative when I began restoring my
TR when I wasn't as knowledgeable ( this may still be debated). I purchased
the "HTR" book early in my TR restoration and it was very helpful. Still given
a choice between the two, get the "HTR" as it is a lot better.
  If anyone want to improve their TR look at Kastner's book!
  Just my opinions of course,

Cheers,
Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com