Re: Nipples and Dogs

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nipples and Dogs
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:53:07 -0500
You need to have a pinkie that is just the right size. I slide my pinkie
into the hole on the top of the dog and just ease it up. It is just a
friction fit between my finger and the dog, but works just fine. Remember
that it will rotate as it moves up the shaft.

Peter
'68 TR250 (c-c-cold here in the NE)