RE: TR250: corrosion in lower wishbone arms at Trunion end.

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack"
Subject: RE: TR250: corrosion in lower wishbone arms at Trunion end.
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:38:48 -0500
Hello Don:

Here are a couple of ideas. You might want to consider taking them to
a machine shop and have them sleeve and hone it out specs. Another
alternative is buy used ones from the multitude of used parts vendors,
including Triumphs Only in Stockton, Ca. As you know, the front and
rear arms are different on each side. Moss lists one but not the
other; they want $53 each. I didn't check TRF or Victoria British. It
may also be worth a call to BPNW. I'd hate to see you re-install them
the way they are.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6