here we go again

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: here we go again
From: <britcarguy@highstream.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:15:42 -0500
Gentlemen.......Although I have been a list subscriber for over a year now, I
have been content to sit in the wings and read with interest the exchange on
information about our motor cars, as well as the good natured ribbing that
some members are subjected to. To be honest, I am beginning to wonder if some
of the listers don't have anything better to do than b**** and moan about this
or that. For crying out loud, those of you who take exception to someone
voicing their opinion or thoughts should just skip on to the next entry; those
that don't mind should continue reading. It seems to me that there are those
who need to grow up, move on, and get back to the intent of the list. And
that, as far as I am concerned is the exchange of information. Thanks for
letting me have my $.02 worth of the spotlight.