A rare sighting

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A rare sighting
From: "TR6 Triumph" <tr6_1969@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 01:30:00 +0000
Hello all,

Yesterday I was riding my bicycle to the Mercado de las Maravillas (a food
market) in a neighborhood in Madrid, Spain (which is where I live) when
commands from deep within my cerebrum forced my head to turn sideways to a
sound as beloved as it is rare here in Madrid.  A maroon early TR6 puttered
along with traffic, ever so slowly passing me by.

Of course I went after it.  It stopped for a traffic light as I approached
it and, as Spanish people are very reluctant to interact with people on the
street (unless everyone is drinking alcohol or something of the sort) I just
soaked in the Triumphness of its existence.  The paint job was relatively
nice and shiny.  The back of it was not painted satin black.  The body
looked straight and the chrome was shiny.

I caught it and peeked inside to see a gray-haired and moustached man in his
60s leaned toward the center of the car to meet a woman of similar stature
(minus the moustache).  They kisses, the light turned and we parted ways.

Happy holidays everyone.

Sincerely,
Dave Herbert
1969 TR6, always faithfully awaiting me when I return to the USA

Grab our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month.