Banning from the list (Vindors)

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Banning from the list (Vindors)
From: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:39:22 -0500
    Let me start this as softly as I can.   Ted S. has helped this group more
then any single source I can think of.  He has put up a great deal of
collateral($$$) to fund part projects, supplied Info. and kept most of us on
the track for years. Ted has sponsored the NATC in it's early years.  Ted has
more devotion and history then anyone I personally know.  If there is a " list
" to be banned  I hope Ted puts Richard H. at the top and never sells to him
again.!
    A simple solution, that benefits all is to have a  "Swap & Sell"  list to
our list.  I personally have 6 or 8 cams I'm not using, Corvair 1/2 axels
(periodically), and other hard core race parts available.
        It has just been brought to My attention that Jim S. has been dropped
(banned) from the list...How self-righteous & pompous... I must have simply
deleted this particular digest and was unaware of this action until now.  For
those that were behind it shame on you.... go back to debating what color the
wheels should be,  how to set a spark plug or any other mundane point.

        To "ban" anyone that supplies parts is wrong.

            David Wingett
            elkhorn@core.com
            TR6    SCCA EP