Any Triple Z's Out There was Re: New topic follow up from CR

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any Triple Z's Out There was Re: New topic follow up from CR
From: <mahlmeister1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:52:08 -0500
I've been following this thread, on the constant velocity strombergs, and I
have to say that the knowledgeable comments have brought me closer to
understand how this little beast works.  What surprises me most is that
there have been no comments from owners that are running triple Z's.  I know
you guys are out there and I'm sure that many lister's would like a seat of
the pants testimonial by someone with the goods under the bonnet.  I've been
considering this upgrade myself but I want to be sure that it's going to put
a grin across my face that could last for days. You guys know the feeling
I'm talking about.  So how about it?  Please?

Dave Mahlmeister
72 tr6