Rear window seal

To: "sixpack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear window seal
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <sawblade@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:55:14 -0500
Hi Everyone and Happy Holidays,
This is my first request online. I have spoken with several of you off list.
For the record, it never ceases to amaze me the level of expertise that exists
and is readily available. I believe I have one that will be difficult to
remedy. I have recently restored a factory hardtop for my 72. I have secured
the side window seals (glazing) from TRF, but cannot locate the rear seal from
anyone. Does anyone know where to secure a preformed rubber seal. MacGregors
in Canada thinks they can match the seal material, but a preformed would be
better. TRF feels that they will have one sometime in 2004.
thanks to everyone for great dialog.
Alex Manzo
72 TR6 Damson