RE: Hammer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, red_tr250@hotmail.com, trsix74@comcast.net
Subject: RE: Hammer
From: william.mcintire@wright.edu
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:16:06 -0500
>===== Original Message From Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@hotmail.com> =====
>Robert,
Todd is right, sometimes knock off's don't want to. "Back in the day" both
sides were copper. You could beat the stuffin' out of the knock off's without
trashing the chrome. Given time, the 'ear' would distort but the chrome would
remain essentially intact. Try the leather first, if it seems uncooperative -
show it who's boss with the other side.
Bill
'70 6