Re: Spin On, plus.....

To: mccafferty@sympatico.ca (Sean McCafferty)
Subject: Re: Spin On, plus.....
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 00:18:18 -0800 (PST)
Sean---Some of us have gone to an electronic fuel pump, freeing up the
area where the original fuel pump was. (Blanked off the opening) The oil
filter shell with then come out thru the top, with some twisting and
turning!

Speaking of Christmas Presents, how about the list sharing what they
got, as it relates to our Triumphs, in some way at least. I'll start off
by saying I got eight different items. (I give big hints ahead of time)
One was an OBERG Tilt-and-Lift for pulling the engine.

Dick