Re: triple Strombergs - experiences?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: triple Strombergs - experiences?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:11:08 -0500
Hi Timm,

There have been several threads on the triple ZS in the past. As far as
I can tell no one has definitive information on their benefits.

Lots of people believe there is an advantage of triple ZS. Maybe they
are correct.

The nature (theory) of constant depression ZS or SU carbs leads some of
us to think the only possible advantage of more ZS carbs is at Wide Open
Throttle (WOT). I'm not sure if this is true or not.

I have the extra ZS carbs and would like to do it as a second pass after
my frame off is complete.

I hope replies will be put on the list. I would like to know too.

Don Malling