Frame Build

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame Build
From: "Calvin Allen" <callen@molycop.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:07:53 -0800
Hi Gang

Sean, you were asking what I am going to do with the frame on my 73 TR6.  I
plan on building a frame some time in the near future.  There are a fair
number of frames out there, however they require a fair bit of work to get
them back to great condition.  I have heard of building your own frame using
3x3 tubing.  This is what I plan on doing in the future.   I will build a
frame before I pull my car apart.  I will have less car down time on my car.
If I build the frame this summer I will move the body over next winter.   Here
is a web site to look at
http://www.longislandtriumph.org/TR6+6_Project/TR6_Project.htm

Cheers   Calvin