Re: Blind Moose Fabrication shock conversions

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <bytr6@frontiernet.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blind Moose Fabrication shock conversions
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:39:34 -0500
> Last year I put a kit on from John Horton.
> (http://www.geocities.com/johnehorton/)

Ah, that is the info I was looking for.  I have the same brackets, the ones
in the photo I included in my other reply on this topic, but my 1971 came
with the brackets so I did not know where they were sourced from.

Anyhow, I endorse the John Horton brackets for their sheer simplicity
(consisting of only two pieces of steel) and the excellent welds.  The
design itself is the best one on the market.

I still believe Moss stocks a bracket of very similar design to John
Hortons... I'll still post that to the list tomorrow when I confirm it.

Kai