Re: Rear Shock Conversions, Revington Comments

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>, "6 Pack"
Subject: Re: Rear Shock Conversions, Revington Comments
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:54:10 -0600
Kia,
  I was impressed with the thought that went into Neil's conversion, but like
you said it's very expensive and add the rear sway bar to the equation..... I
bought my setup some time ago and have since forgot about how much was spent.
The coolness factor is definitely there, but the only time you can really
appreciate it is with the body off the frame, then it gets quite a few looks.
Ask anyone who saw mine at last years 6-pack Trials. Hopefully handling will
be greatly improved, maybe by this fall I'll know something on that.
  I do wonder how durable the AVO shocks are as I know nothing about them.
  The other conversions do look like graphed on after thought, but they are
cheaper and EASY to install.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @