triple Strombergs - my summary

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: triple Strombergs - my summary
From: "Bohlmann, Timm" <Timm.Bohlmann@softwareag.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:43:51 +0100
Folks,

thanks to all who responded. I received a few e-mails directly, so I
want to give you all my (very personal) summary on this issue. Opinions
varied, but here is what I take out of it for me:

-          the kit from Richard Good has a very good quality. All people
who tried it rated it high (NFI, of course!)

-          putting the kit on a stock engine does not have a huge effect
(compared to other changes)

-          if the engine already "learned" to breath better (cam, roller
rockers, headers, porting & flowing etc) the effect of the kit is bigger

-          if you want to go racing and need upper end power, Webers are
the choice of most people.

So I will keep it on my list, not as number one task to do (my engine is
still stock), but as a possible enhancement for the future.

Timm