Re: Head CC's

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Navarrette, Vance"
Subject: Re: Head CC's
From: "Darcy Hunter" <darcyhunter@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:17:19 -0500
Vance, I milled my head down to 3.400 inches but figured my compression ratio
to be more like 9.97 to 1.  My combustion chambers, when I cc'd them using
rubbing alcohol ended up with the following volumes; 44.7, 44.9, 44.9, 45.1,
45.2, and 44.8.  This meant the variations from highest to lowest is 0.5 cc
which is a little over 1% which seemed OK.  The car seems to run fine on the
best Sunoco gas.

Darcy Hunter
'73 TR6
No Easton, MA