Shameless plug re: material with some LBC content

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shameless plug re: material with some LBC content
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:38:36 -0800
Fellow listers,

There is a website that I must tell all of you about as I believe at least
some of you will find the content interesting.  It is:

http://www.geocities.com/mastoidfan/mg.html

For the life of me I can't find anything there about Triumphs, but at least
there is a fair bit of LBC content.
You can read there what the astonished Jim Clark said about being passed by
Masten Gregory, the Kansas City Flash, in his Jaguar sports racer at Spa in
1958.  Michael Cox, the producer of the site, has just released his book
about Gregory after a long, hard slog in order to get it published.  I have
no financial interest whatsoever in his effort, but feel compelled to spread
the word about this book.  Masten Gregory's role in the Golden Age of
international automobile racing makes for a fascinating story of an
extremely brave, yet humble man.  Of course, our TR6's are inextricably
linked to the Golden Age by virtue of lineage, design and spirit.   Also,
don't miss the Audio Clips available on Cox's website.

Gary
'73