Re: Original Top Hardware

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Original Top Hardware
From: Ryan van Luchene <Ryan.van.Luchene@celeradiagnostics.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:54:46 -0800
Steve, this may be super anal, but I think i just thought of a great idea.
How about if you scored a pint (or perhaps you can only get quart or
larger?) of the silver reflective paint used for the stripe across the
front of the TR250? A small detail perhaps, but it might look pretty cool -

Ryan
'71 Imperial blue (Sapphire)
99% Bone Stock