Pertronix Ignitor ignition

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pertronix Ignitor ignition
From: "Glenn Rierson" <glenn.rierson@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:45:01 -0600
I want to thank all the 6-Pack forum users that responded to my request for
opinions on the use of the Pertronix EI in the TR6.  I received, both on and
off list, enough input to realize the consensus is that there is no consensus.
The responses can be summed up as "the good, the bad and the ugly".  I did
gain some valuable advice through the suggestion(s) that no matter whether
using points or a Pertronix, be sure and carry a spare set of points,
condenser, rotor and cap.

Again, you all are awesome in your knowledge on the TR6 and your willingness
to share.

Glenn Rierson
'70 TR6