Stub Stacks Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Stub Stacks Question
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:50:27 -0500 (EST)
FWIW, I recall a fairly recent article in Grassroots magazine that tested some
bolt-on performance upgrades on an MGB with HS4s.  The shorty stub stacks were
fitted inside the KNs, and delivered as I recall, an extra 1-2 HP at midrange
and top end according to the dyno.   Not sure about low end power changes.

Regards,   brucesimms@sasktel.net