Mid Rise Hydraulic Lifts

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Rise Hydraulic Lifts
From: "Don Vinton" <don.vinton@dsl-only.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:16:08 -0800
All,

I've grown tired of jacking up my TR6 and placing it on jack stands.  On
jack stands it's still too low to make working on the wheels and suspension
easier on my back and it's barely high enough to get under it for servicing.

I'm looking into purchasing a 48" mid rise scissor lift.  I wish I had
enough room and height to get a real lift but getting my 6 3'-4' off the
ground would make servicing more of a pleasure than a pain.

Has any one purchased one?  Any pros and cons to share?

Thanks for your feedback,

Don Vinton
CF2298600