Re: Pertronix Ignitor ignition (on dark road in middle

To: BigOldWumper@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor ignition (on dark road in middle
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:09:56 +0100
I didn't get stuck when mine went bad luckily. It just missed from 2500 rpm up.
Didn't have anything to do with being too hot or lack of a resistor on a 73
model. I wrote them and they offered to repair it but i didn't bother, we put
points back in and it ran fine again. That car ran fine on points while
occasionally revving to 5500 in 1st or 2nd gear. I might try a different setup
someday, the only one i've heard of going haywire has been the Petronix.